Naturally royal and extremely confident, she is the ex-girlfriend of Prince Ben and the cheer-leading captain at Auradon Prep with a knack for fashion. She is also known to have been the most popular princess in school, before Mal arrived.
Audrey makes her first appearance in the eighteenth chapter. Unlike her film self, Audrey appears to be more of an airhead. She was raised a bit more isolated from the world, albeit in a different sense, because her mother wanted nothing more than to give Audrey a perfect childhood free of anything evil and loveless. Ben goes to visit her after his failure at the Royal Council meeting. It's during this time that Ben starts to see they don't share much in common and that this was their first real conversation.
When the children of the villains come to Auradon Prep, she’s the least accepting of the four, and especially suspicious of Mal due to Ben's attention to her. On a Tourney match, Audrey is completely dismayed to hear that Ben has dumped her for Mal and uses Chad Charming for rebound.
On Family Day, Audrey's grandmother, Queen Leah, finds out that Maleficent's daughter has arrived in Auradon and is especially dismayed due to the haunting memories, with Chad adding to the scorn. The tension turns violent until Evie sprays him with a sleeping potion. Audrey then taunts Mal with Jane, prompting the girl to undo the magic she had previously performed on Jane to make her hair long and beautiful, to scare away her bullies.
On Ben's coronation, Audrey stands on the sideline and witnesses Mal convince her friends to choose the side of good instead of evil and the defeat of her mother, Maleficent. She and Mal then bow to each other out of respect, their parents' history finally behind their shoulders. She then participates in the after-party, singing Set It Off with her friends.
Audrey returns in the animated short series Descendants: Wicked World, voiced by Sarah Jeffery who also portrayed her in the live-action film.
She remains the same as she was in the movie, and still appears to have a dislike for Mal, but mostly because of Mal's antics. In addition, she also jealous of how much attention the Villain Kids are getting. Throughout the series she has grown accustom to being prone to magical mishaps, such as getting hit by exploding cupcakes or having her hair look awful by a failed magic makeover.
- "Prince Benjamin, soon-to-be King!"
- "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?"
- "You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what, I totally do not blame for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh! My Mom's Aurora, Sleeping Beauty."
- "Water under the bridge."
- "That's true! Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."
- "Ask Doug."
Descendants: Wicked World
- (To Jane) "Nice? The saying isn't Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the nicest of them all. Ugh! Those VKs are getting too much attention for my taste, and I have very good taste."
- "Everyone is so in to their edgy VK style and dark colour everything."
- "Magic me."
- (Showing Mal her bad hairdo) "If by great, you mean awful, then yes its great."
- "Fantastic. Another comment."
- Audrey is the complete opposite of her mother. While her mother is sweet and kind, Audrey is a typical self-absorbed teenage girl, which Belle points out.
- In the doll merchandise and in the animated shorts, Audrey has lighter brown hair.